SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called me and asked if I am interested for a Trade in. The problem is I need to spend money and time again to upgrade the S60, like Ecu.exhaust,down pipe,intake etc...?? since as of now. cant find much upgrade parts for S60 yet.<BR>What would you guys say about it ! stock 850R VS stock S60 T5 over all in performance and comfort???<P>Any opinion???<P>thanks<P>JWKC

·
Registered
95 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JWKC:<BR><B>My dealer called me and asked if I am interested for a Trade in. The problem is I need to spend money and time again to upgrade the S60, like Ecu.exhaust,down pipe,intake etc...?? since as of now. cant find much upgrade parts for S60 yet.<BR>What would you guys say about it ! stock 850R VS stock S60 T5 over all in performance and comfort???<P>Any opinion???<P>thanks<P>JWKC</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just go testdrive one! Yes, you will need to start all over again but you had put some miles on the 850R already and it might be a good time for a change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts