SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Passion Red M66 SR, 2004 Ti SR-sold, 2004 Ti M66 VR-sold, 2005 Saph M66 SR-smashed
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an ‘05 SR, I’ve been out of the game for quite a few years. Is Phuzz still making FMIC’s? I see the site is up but there’s no contact info. I’ve installed 3 of their kits and I’m pretty proficient/familiarand figured why not go with it again. Car has the DO88 and boostability kit but I’m a sucker for the front mount.

Sport kits. Are they out there? After searching there’s a lot of convoluted info on part numbers for side skirts. A Volvopartswebstore.com rep gave me entirely incorrect part numbers to source a sport kit.

steer me in the right direction Volvo gods 🤙

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome back! Sport kits are notoriously hard to get ahold of. Viva might have some new old stock?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did I happen to see this car on Third Street in Los Angeles recently? I live in that neighborhood and saw a very clean Red R pulling up to a restaurant.

Either way, congrats, lovely things those R’s.

·
Registered
2006 477 V70R 108k Miles
74 Posts
Just picked up an ‘05 SR, I’ve been out of the game for quite a few years. Is Phuzz still making FMIC’s? I see the site is up but there’s no contact info. I’ve installed 3 of their kits and I’m pretty proficient/familiarand figured why not go with it again. Car has the DO88 and boostability kit but I’m a sucker for the front mount.

Sport kits. Are they out there? After searching there’s a lot of convoluted info on part numbers for side skirts. A Volvopartswebstore.com rep gave me entirely incorrect part numbers to source a sport kit.

steer me in the right direction Volvo gods 🤙

View attachment 130531
Yeah I might ask George at ViVA. However, based on the fact that they stopped selling R bumpers in specific colors, I would guess the kits will be close to nonexistent.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yeah I might ask George at ViVA. However, based on the fact that they stopped selling R bumpers in specific colors, I would guess the kits will be close to nonexistent.
Really? I just got a titanium one like 6 months ago

·
Registered
2005 Passion Red M66 SR, 2004 Ti SR-sold, 2004 Ti M66 VR-sold, 2005 Saph M66 SR-smashed
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did I happen to see this car on Third Street in Los Angeles recently? I live in that neighborhood and saw a very clean Red R pulling up to a restaurant.

Either way, congrats, lovely things those R’s.
Nope I'm in WA

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Where did you get it from?
Well the body shop got it, but it's OEM and looks perfect. I think it's still showing as available from volvopartswebstore and others

1 - 9 of 9 Posts