SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ordered our T8 I think in August, were told it would be delivered in December... later changed to Jan 4th.... later told it was being held by CARB at the port and wouldn't likely get it for another month... then we were called last Sunday that it's on the lot! We planned to go pick it up this afternoon but the dealer called and said the charging plug won't stay in the car - that there are little internal clamps that complete the electrical connection and secure the plug into the car but they aren't holding and therefore the car won't charge. Of course, since this is the first one they've gotten their hands on they have no idea what part is needed to fix or when they will have it ready for us now.

Has ANYONE else had this issue? I can't find any info anywhere... but it has me concerned that this is yet another bad omen (along with being promised the 59 empg would mean we'd qualify for the green stickers for HOV lane access which doesn't appear to be the case). So frustrated they couldn't have inspected the car when it came in since we'd told them the earliest we could get in was today... why wait until the last minute?!?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts