SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new member here. I have a 2012 S60 T6 R-design. Looking for advice on where to start. I have two issues that started after my engine died and left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. I was told the computer was bad and replaced.
Before the incident I did not have any check engine light.

After I got the car back the check engine light was on and when I checked it was a PO420. Second issue is minor but the clock resets to 12:00 o’clock every time the car is started. I have checked fuses and they are ok.

Could these two issues be related electrically?
Where should I start on the PO420, o2 sensor? Rear or front? Or just replace the cat? Anything I need to know before starting?

For some reason this Volvo intimidates me a bit, I’m wondering if there are any known issues that could steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Need some more info here, where did you get the computer replaced at? I am assuming at a Volvo dealer? If so, it seems like the check engine light and issues with the clock occurred almost immediately after you got the vehicle back. I would return to whoever did the repair and bring up these issues. Seems like more than a coincidence that both problems popped up right after having the computer replaced. Put the onus on them to fix the problems before trying to resolve them yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts