SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 3.2 AWD 32k<p>I'll start with the issues:<br>(1) Occasionally the front passenger door will not lock with the remote or autolock, but the blinkers blink their all-ok confirmation. Today this happened again, and pressing lock again did nothing, so I opened the door setting off the alarm and tried it again. I can't figure out why the car would think it is locked- I thought if a door failed to lock, the lights would not flash. Is this just a servo issue or something related to the network?<p>(2) Has anyone else had an issue with random popping sounds coming from the ceiling trim? It is not a creaking/flex sound, but a crisp pop that seems to happen on even the smoothest roads. Did Volvo do anything about it? <p>Now for the questions:<p>How do the door panels come off? The tweeter in the drivers' door has something loose in it that the dealer cannot replicate of course, and its driving me crazy. <p>I had a V50 loaner and was impressed by the ability to program certain options like length of time for Approach Lighting and lock/unlock light flash. Is there any way to access those options on our cars? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Issues & Questions (Cabot)

How about this question:<p>Are our windows the laminated anti-theft kind that the S/V 70Rs have? <p>

·
Registered
498 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Cabot</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How about this question:<p>Are our windows the laminated anti-theft kind that the S/V 70Rs have? <p></TD></TR></TABLE><p>I remember laminated windows being an option for Front windows only in early XC90s (2003-2004). The option was discontinued during subsequent model year updates. It was not made standard either.<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by AccuView at 6:44 PM 8-14-2009</i>

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Issues & Questions (AccuView)

Thanks for your reply. That's disappointing to learn that it was discontinued as it seemed to me to be a great idea. Instead, we get water repellent mirrors that have questionable utility.

·
Registered
230 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Cabot</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">2007 3.2 AWD 32k<p><br>How do the door panels come off? The tweeter in the drivers' door has something loose in it that the dealer cannot replicate of course, and its driving me crazy. <p> Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE><br> the sail /triangle/grill just pops out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts