SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states above, I am in search of a Subwoofer harness for a P2 V70/XC70. I bought an OEM subwoofer thinking my car was pre-wired for it already, but it was not. If you have it, I will also take the spare tire fastener that is required for the subwoofer installation.

If you have a blown/broken subwoofer, please get in touch with me. I may be able to use the bracket off of your subwoofer. Otherwise, I'll just make my own bracket to mount it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
LMAO
Good luck with this.
Let me know when you give up looking and I can send you a subwoofer wiring harness. just let me know what year, there are some subtle changes between 01/02s-03/04s and 05-07s
You can still buy the 12 prong plug. After that anyone with a decent amount of electrical knowledge can make one up in an hour or so
The hardest part will be finding the small pins that go into the REM.

As for the nut and the bracket, make something up, you will probably never find one

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have an '03.

I figure as much with the bracket. I believe you can buy the tire nut online. I had seen it somewhere.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i have a complete setup for sale..CJ Yoteher trced and took measurements of the braket,so he could fab one up for you ...i think i have an extra spare tire nut let me check

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
I don't know CJ Yoteher, but I'll have to find him and ask about that bracket. Otherwise, I'll just have to get crafty!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
I PM'ed CJ's email to you
Check your messages

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yother.com I would just call him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered