SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to happen everytime I close my window with the 1-touch UP.<p>it is on its travel UP when i turn the key from running to off, and the window changes direction.<p>(my t5 did this by itself, but i think it would detect resistance and go back down as a safety feature)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: is this a typical automatic window thing, or am i bugging out? (phuz)

I dont think this has ever happened with our car but I usually dont shut it off till its all the way up

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: is this a typical automatic window thing, or am i bugging out? (minorthr)

This actually brought up another question I have. <br>My old Lexus had 10 second retaining power after car is turned off in case your window or sunroot is not closed all the way. Does Volvo have such a feature? Could this be a customizable option?<p>Oh yeah to answer OP's question, my window just stops when I turn off the car. This has become quite annoying since the I always turn the car off too quick, then having to put the key back.

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: is this a typical automatic window thing, or am i bugging out? (mister2cool)

yes, as long as the driver door is closed you can turn off the igition, pull the key out, and close windows and sunroof. you don't have to start the close while the key is still on either...just as long as the driver door is closed.<p>now...back on topic, who else experiences the window reversal when the ignition is switched off? it did it both times over lunch too so its not an intermittent problem. it is very consistent.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

You have a window software issue, to the dealer you go

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Re: is this a typical automatic window thing, or am i bugging out? (mister2cool)

Mine does the same thing, doesn't bug me much but I'll add it to the list for my next dealer visit and post results (might be a couple weeks though).<p>LTA<br>

·
Registered
326 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>phuz</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes, as long as the driver door is closed you can turn off the igition, pull the key out, and close windows and sunroof. you don't have to start the close while the key is still on either...just as long as the driver door is closed.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>In my car, if the <B>passenger</B> door in opened, it cuts the power as well.<p>Any my car does NOT do what you are describing. Sounds a little goofy.... '06 issue... i mean feature? hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts