SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to have an alignment check. I was told that my front right camber is off but they cannot adjust it.

Is it possible to adjust camber on our S/V90 ?

·
Registered
879 Posts
The only reason why front camber is out of adjustment is due to something bent, usually a strut, but could be a shifted subframe ect.

NO adjustments are possible.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well there is a way to adjust if you find a vehicle specific camber a adjustment bolt. Now is that recommend? Don’t know I would be looking more into why is mine off. IMG_0729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your suggestion. I’ll have my suspension check at a good suspension shop to find the cause of this.
I’m also wondering why my camber is off. Never have an accident or hit a pothole.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Well there is a way to adjust if you find a vehicle specific camber a adjustment bolt. Now is that recommend? Don’t know I would be looking more into why is mine off. View attachment 51801

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not possible AT ALL on the SPA suspension. Not even close.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
@rkohou, that's how camber is adjusted on an inferior McPherson strut found on lesser vehicles. :nono:

I believe these cars have a double wishbone in front. Race cars with a double wishbone actually have adjustable upper control arm lengths to make caster and camber adjustments. Street cars generally don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts