SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered a HD-TCV from them on the 2nd since mine took a crap. I haven't received anything yet and their website claims they are still processing payment. I tried emailing them but nothing. I know this is the worst time of year for shipping but at this point it looks like it never shipped. Does any one their phone number or some one I can talk to. I really need this part my car is running with the TCV unplugged...waste gate pressure is no fun :(

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
i would cancel it and place an order for a stock tcv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
536 Posts
If you want an upgraded valve, go with the pierburg valve that is used in Porches as it can hold up to the heat some of the others cannot.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Not reading the Vender Feedback Section are we. Get the Stock Pierburg valve, they work like they are supposed to. The aftermarket ones are a gamble and most get tossed.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
it took him two months to send me one piece of intercooler piping so i dont think you will have it fast. sorry Op.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I will check out the pierburg valve. Still need to figure out a way to get a hold of them to cancle, other than trying to canceling the paypal, which I rather not do.

·
Registered
293 Posts
still waiting on my intercooler from him ordered on black friday

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Just file the payipal dispute. It will be faster than his response. And he will respond right away with the dispute. He seems to answer that email. Just keep the dispute in place regardless of his claims that he is mailing it, blah blah blah. If you change your dispute through paypal in any way, you cannot file another so beware.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just file the payipal dispute. It will be faster than his response. And he will respond right away with the dispute. He seems to answer that email. Just keep the dispute in place regardless of his claims that he is mailing it, blah blah blah. If you change your dispute through paypal in any way, you cannot file another so beware.
He hasn't answered any of my emails since Dec. 1. How do I file this paypal dispute and get my money back if needed?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
when i was waiting for my throttle body pipe, i must of emailed him 10+ times to make him respond lol..

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just now emailed me back today.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Update: he has successfully shipped my piping.. And that's it. He says the intercoooler core ships from a warehouse and he says "he thinks" it had shipped on the 7th, but almost two weeks later there is no intercooler core and he says he has not been provided with any shipping information.. Tell me if I'm f*cked here guys.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
The only good thing is you can get the same intercooler on ebay for $100 or less.

·
Premium Member
3,743 Posts
Update: he has successfully shipped my piping.. And that's it. He says the intercoooler core ships from a warehouse and he says "he thinks" it had shipped on the 7th, but almost two weeks later there is no intercooler core and he says he has not been provided with any shipping information.. Tell me if I'm f*cked here guys.
Nah, you're fine. He will get your stuff to you.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nah, you're fine. He will get your stuff to you.
I hope so, I've now received the IC core but with none of the sili couplers or clamps. Also, I opted for the water meth injection port as a part of my kit, and as far as I can tell, there is no welded on bung to any of the metal components besides the IAT sensor and a vacuum line connection.

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Not really trying to bash on here, just wondering about what is actually happening to the stuff I paid for. He replied to my email today asking about the water inj. port and he said it was not included because he believed there was a malfunction in the payments system. Maybe I'll actually get this kit by next school year :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts