SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife & I own (1) 2006 Volvo S40 T5 & (1) 2005 Volvo S40 T5. I want to know if there was any way to get a complete parts list specific to these cars. I know that I can call our local dealer, provide him with the VIN number of the car and he can tell me exactly what part was used. I have contacted Volvo North America via their web site and asked them this question and the only thing they provided me was this web site www.volvotechinfo.com. This web site is the Volvo's on-line bookstore – one stop shopping for service and owner information for models dating back to 1959. This web site really provide some good information is you already know what part you are looking for or you are looking for the specifications of a specific part. The sad part is this is not what I was looking for. I want is a complete description of what parts was used to make our cars. Example: 2006 S40 T5 can have (2) different front rotors (brake disks): (1) 5 x 108 mm bolt pattern, 300 mm disc diameter, 13.8 mm bolt size, 23 mm minimum thickness or (1) 5 x 108 mm bolt pattern, 320 mm disc diameter, 13.8 mm bolt size, 23 mm minimum thickness. I am looking for the list that tells me exactly which one was put on my car. Is there anyone out there that can advise me how to obtain these part lists?

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Welcome to Swedespeed, Tony and wife;

You are correct - there is no list of S40 parts by VIN on a single document or web page(s).

George Dill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts