SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of an passenger side engine mount for a 2007 S40 2.4i. Couldn't find a single thread or reply that would advice the chinese $40 mounts, because they go bad too fast.
Genuine Volvo ones go for around $100 - $110, cheapest I found being this one Tascaparts.

Problem is I'm not as much cheap as just trying to save some money if possible on parts, because at ~90k miles a lot of stuff turns out to require replacements and it add up, $100 + $200 + $50 and so on.

Back to the main question, so is there any way to get discounts or parts for cheaper over the internets ? I certainly remember a guy on swedespeed (can't find the thread though) that got the genuine mount for around $50 and he's my main inspiration :)

P.s: Warranty doesn't matter, I'm not from the US, I'm just shipping it from there, because it still turns out cheaper than the local prices.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Tasca tends to be a very competitive OEM parts dealer. I don't think you'll likely find it cheaper than that. For convenience, many local dealers do offer VCOA parts discounts, but it is a dealer by dealer promotion.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the ProPartsSweden suggestion, my browser seems to have some anti-bargain plugin with the cheapest mount found at $70, but at least I'll have another reliable part to search for and hope to match your price.

Yeah, Canada is a nice place to live in, but I'm roughly 4500 miles away (thanks for the dealers suggestion, but they're slightly too far) :)
I"m from Eastern Europe, Moldova to be precise (if anyone cares). The problem a lot of parts aren't even supplied here and the prices are astronomical most of the times. There's a way to get stuff from the US for $5/lbs, so I'm exploring your market.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
FCP Euro is my go-to place most times. They have lifetime warranty on parts and very competitive prices and great customer service.

IPD and Tasca also very good.

Then there is Rock Auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts