SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Yother downpipe for my 2007 Volvo V70 2.5t. I bought the gasket for the lower part of the downpipe (2 bolt) but I need the gasket that bolts to the turbo (3 bolt).

I was hoping to install it this week but I might have to wait if I have to wait to have it shipped to me.

Thanks!
Caleb

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
17,317 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why? You don't need it. If everything Volvo did was spot on you wouldn't be buying a down pipe anyways.
I just put it on today. Holy crap it’s loud now lol. It pops and crackles a lot. Very epic. Hope I don’t get pulled over now.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
I just put it on today. Holy crap it’s loud now lol. It pops and crackles a lot. Very epic. Hope I don’t get pulled over now.

Sent from my Nokia 3310
What’s attached to it?

My 3” catted downpipe with stock exhaust and resonator delete will snap and pop in first gear maybe second and when you rev it up. It’s quiet on the highway and at higher revs under load. Is pretty BLAHHH at cold start cat warmup though.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What’s attached to it?

My 3” catted downpipe with stock exhaust and resonator delete will snap and pop in first gear maybe second and when you rev it up. It’s quiet on the highway and at higher revs under load. Is pretty BLAHHH at cold start cat warmup though.
A wicked flow kamikaze. That’s it. Pretty much a straight pipe.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
17,317 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nooooooo!!!!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
I just put my downpipe last month; it had that seal in there, and I just re-used it and it was fine.
Get a LOT more BOV noise now...
Wastegate noise. These don’t have blow off valves either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts