SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder if the seats on the Lexus RC coupe or the Mercedes E coupe are as comfortable as the s60 ?
There doesn’t seem to be a coupe in Volvo’s near future .

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
Wonder if the seats on the Lexus RC coupe or the Mercedes E coupe are as comfortable as the s60 ?
There doesn’t seem to be a coupe in Volvo’s near future .
Remove rear seats and solder the rear doors? :)

·
Registered
7,275 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the look of the Audi A5, but during a 45 minute test drive the angle of the dead pedal stiffened my left knee. I couldn’t buy the car at any price. Wish I could !

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My hope as well. They teased us with the concept coupe 5 years ago. Someone said that became the Polestar. I just don’t have an extra $150,000 to spend to have a sharper looking Volvo!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been waiting for a Volvo coupe! Always like the Audi A5/S5 and have been thinking of going back to the rings, but maybe I'll hold out a little longer??
My understanding is they are working on a another 40 car possibly a S40? And they are considering a C series of some sort. We will see, I would assume at this point majority of resources are in the Spa platform 2 for the next XC90.

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
My understanding is they are working on a another 40 car possibly a S40? And they are considering a C series of some sort. We will see, I would assume at this point majority of resources are in the Spa platform 2 for the next XC90.
They would want a smaller car first, to grab some market share from X1, Q3, GLA, etc. I hope XC90 doesn't need all the design teams from them. SPA2 still shares a big portion with SPA.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts