SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Is PCC available as a dealer fitted option?

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  grahamrb 
#1 ·
I've had my Volvo S60 T5 Teknik 2012 for about 6 weeks now and absolutely love it! Anyway, there were some options that I didn't take when I purchased the vehicle which I'm now wishing I had grabbed. They are the reversing camera and the PCC. I got a quote from Volvo to fit the reversing camera of AU$1360 and am wondering if anyone knows if the PCC is available as a dealer fitted upgrade? If so, roughly what it costs?

Thanks!

#2 ·
I would think not. There many antennas installed around the vehicle to detect the key as well as the touch sensor door handles. It is probably doable but would be very time consuming and therefore prohibitively expensive.

#3 ·
It's impractical. There are aftermarket keyless ignition systems, not sure if they are Volvo compatible. An alarm installation shop should be able to tell you more.

#7 ·
love the PCC option !

ask your dealer just to be 100% sure but i'm with them so many more sensors & door handles to be added to the car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.