Registered
10,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading about all the PPC questions...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: (Nebor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Nebor</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What would they call it? They're already calling the LPT a T5.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Although I wouldn't expect any changes until a more significant revision of the S40, they could change the lineup descriptions to be like the S60. They could have the 2.4i, the 2.5T, and the T5.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I talked to a guy at the dealership and he said that they probably won't make one because the 60R is supposed to be their highest performing car and the 40 T5 is close to outperforming it as is. but he was a salesperson, a cool knowledgeable one that actually liked cars and told me about Evolve, but a salesperson nonetheless

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (sR-71 Blackbird)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>sR-71 Blackbird</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and what about "R" ? high time for one. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>R is a package deal, not just the engine.<br>I'm only talking engine power level here, keeping the options as they are.<p><br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts