SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I pressed on media button and choosed bluetooth... I tried to add a new device but nothing has been found. I tried in many different ways to make this bluetooth thing to work but nothing is working. I went to a different menu to see the version number afterthen I was shocked. The BT version screen is empty.

What is going on guys? :(

Is it possible that my OSD car is not equipped with BT ?

:( :( :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
Have you paired a phone to your car via the phone menu yet?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Have you paired a phone to your car via the phone menu yet?
I did the same thing in my new S60 and found that I couldn't pair my iPhone unless I went to the phone menu. Works like a champ now. Good luck.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How to do it from the Phone menu?.

I have iphone and normal Nokia... Sensus didn't catch any of them from the bluetooth menue.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sensus is glitching. Bring it back to your dealer and ask for an update.

I asked them to check the Sensus version since the time my car arrived to the dealer. They have checked and told me your car has the 2.0 version and they have asked for the 3.0 from sweden since they don't have it in here. The senior sales guy promise me that I'll get the 3.0 once they have it with no extra charges.

but anyway, I'll get back to them to figure out what is wrong with this BT connectivity.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it work from the tel button.

Now the BT version screen is showing.

Bottom line: I have BT connectivity :D

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I'm surprised they didn't show you have to pair your phone with the car while you were at FDC. Marcus did when we were there in April.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you don't ask they will not show. Also Volvo user manual didn't tell this way of phone pairing. It tells to use the Media-->Bluetooth-->add device way which doesn't work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts