SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know they are close, so I was wondering if anyone had tried the new IPD ECU upgrades yet...specifically for the LPT that is in my XC? Figures?<P>

·
Registered
4 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Evolvo:<BR><B>Okay, I know they are close, so I was wondering if anyone had tried the new IPD ECU upgrades yet...specifically for the LPT that is in my XC? Figures?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes. Email [email protected] for the details.<P>the following is an excerpt from the email he sent me.<P>"<BR>2001 V70 AWD & XC 2.4T light pressure automatic trans<BR>Stock 197 HP, with upgrades 230 HP <BR> Stock Torque210 lbs./ ft., with upgrades 280 lbs. / ft.<P>"<BR>Those figures are with IDP's exhaust.<BR>The ECU upgrade(only) is $995. <BR>Power Pack is $1550.<BR>

·
Registered
4 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Evolvo:<BR><B>Okay, I know they are close, so I was wondering if anyone had tried the new IPD ECU upgrades yet...specifically for the LPT that is in my XC? Figures?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I did NOT upgrade yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts