SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I leased XC90 in 2016 it came with free service for the first three years. Now I leased 2019, but forgot to discuss that with the dealer. I wonder if complimentary service for three years is standard and comes from Volvo or is it dealer dependent option I forgot to negotiate about?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Usually it’s 3yrs/36000miles. From 2018 onwards.

Check your monroney. It’s usually listed with everything else including VOC and Sirius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
the first 3 services are free. not directly tied to warranty.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
When I leased XC90 in 2016 it came with free service for the first three years. Now I leased 2019, but forgot to discuss that with the dealer. I wonder if complimentary service for three years is standard and comes from Volvo or is it dealer dependent option I forgot to negotiate about?
3 Years / 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. Includes all Maintenance. Factory Warranty is 4 years / 50,000 miles. CPO is now 5 Years / Unlimited Miles.

Any maintenance after the complimentary is at your expense, unless you purchase the PrePaid Maintenance Plan.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would just clarify that the Volvo covered maintenance only covers factory recommended maintenance. For example, my service adviser has recommended tire rotations at my first two service intervals but those are not part of the factory recommended maintenance and therefore, are owner out-of-pocket costs.

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
let's get clear here, you are only getting 3 complimentary services, 10, 20, and 30k. It isn't directly tied to the warranty, because the warranty is 4/50k, and the 40k and 50k service IS NOT included.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Agreed. It’s just three services. The complimentary services are not tied to the warranty at all.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
let's get clear here, you are only getting 3 complimentary services, 10, 20, and 30k. It isn't directly tied to the warranty, because the warranty is 4/50k, and the 40k and 50k service IS NOT included.
Correct. Didn't mean to make it sound like he got additional services. Just explaining what Maintenance (3 yrs / 36K) and standard warranty (4 yrs / 50K) were on a new vehicle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts