SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else still having problems with their VOC app showing an unknown status under the maintenance area for their tire pressure? I've had this issue for quite a while now on my XC40, but not my V90. It's an issue with the app or something on Volvo's end and I'm wondering how many XC40 owners are having this issue. I've been in contact with their customer service team and they've confirmed there's a known issue. Just wondering if anyone else has heard a timeline for when this might get fixed? And yes, I've re-calibrated my tire pressure several times so that's not the issue.

·
VOC / Connectivity Expert
490 Posts
Is anyone else still having problems with their VOC app showing an unknown status under the maintenance area for their tire pressure? I've had this issue for quite a while now on my XC40, but not my V90. It's an issue with the app or something on Volvo's end and I'm wondering how many XC40 owners are having this issue. I've been in contact with their customer service team and they've confirmed there's a known issue. Just wondering if anyone else has heard a timeline for when this might get fixed? And yes, I've re-calibrated my tire pressure several times so that's not the issue.
It's because the XC40's are slightly different (CMA, not SPA) so there are backend differences. This is a new one though, i'll check on our XC40.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts