SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started to get the below warning when going onto the R forum, anyone else seeing similar warnings?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got it... and considering I never got the message before, it makes me kind of worry. Doesn't come up on any other site I've been on today.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im also getting this.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
yup, firefox now tries to block me coming here saying it's an attack site. I'm all "LOL, mac" ignore.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Same here - it was a "blocked" page. I just ignored it.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Yeah I got a "reported attack page" warning just now
So did I about an hour or so ago, no longer.
My computer wouldn't even open SS at all, not just the R forum

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Is it only the R forum? I'd recommend posting this under the help and suggestions forum if you haven't already.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes I'm getting the "Malicious Website" warning as well. And even tho I ignored it, Norton is telling me "Website 21" is attacking my computer. Heh.

·
Registered
876 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
i've been getting it on and off for the past month or so.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Guys, it looks like google and others have detected some malicious code on Swedespeed. Likely inserted into an ad, possibly in a user post. You'll see this message in Chrome, Firefox, IE, and various anti-virus programs will warn you as well.

I'm sure Chris and the admins know, google and other sites warn the site admins when this stuff is detected. Just be sure you have real-time anti-virus/malware running and you should be fine.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts