SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Swedespeeders, I need some help,<p>I am about to install heico sportiv lowering springs on my 07 FWD XC90 (without nivomats), and my question to you all is...Do I need a front/rear camber kit to get my alignment within spec after lowering or is negative camber not really an issue?<p>f so, any recomendations on where to buy from? I have only seen kits for the front (from IPD), but what about one for the rear? I see that most places only sell a rear kit for AWD XC90 models.<p>I have heard different answers from different people/sources and I don't know what to do, I just want to get this solved already. <p>thanks in advance for your replies, and I truly appreciate the help.<p>Respectfully,<br>Anthony Gomez

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Re: Is a camber kit needed when installing Heico sportiv lowering springs (Amngomez1)

I had the spings, but mine is AWD. Negative camber WILL be an issue in the rear. The front was broght into spec without a kit. This was a few years ago, before anyone offered the rear kit, which I would have loved at the time. <p>Call IPD and see why the rear kit is for AWD only.<p>Tim

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Is a camber kit needed when installing Heico sportiv lowering springs (t6tim)

Thanks for the reply,<p>How bad was the negative camber? And, do you still have the springs or did you get rid of them because they made your tire wear suck.<p>Do you have any pics of your ride with the springs installed?<p>Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts