SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was it!?! I just saw the most beautiful passion VR with VST silver mono blocks today. Red mudflaps, kinda reminded me of Dan Rand's SR, and looked a little like him too. Not sure which brand, but definitely aftermarket. Who is that!!?!

Sent from me portable talking rectangle

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Who was it!?! I just saw the most beautiful passion VR with VST silver mono blocks today. Red mudflaps, kinda reminded me of Dan Rand's SR, and looked a little like him too. Not sure which brand, but definitely aftermarket. Who is that!!?!

Our very own Adam, aka volvoracer here on the forums!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Glad you like my VR, next time you are in town, IM me and stop by to say hey...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Pix please? :)

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may be there this weekend, and I will be there the 25th-29th. Hopefully I get a chance to see it closer, I was about 60 feet away when you were turning right at that horrific intersection in the middle of town.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Figured I'd pull a thread necromancer here as I live in Ipswich as well and I think I see Volvoracer's R around pretty frequently. I've got a TI '07 SR with nebula wheels and mudflaps. We' ve exchanged waves/thumbs-ups a couple times. You have a stainless mesh grille right?

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've seen you on the road, very few R cars in town...

I'm running a Stock R grille, painted silver...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hmmm I feel like there is already a thread for sightings......

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I only made this thread because I was trying to figure out who's car it was while I was still in Ipswich, as I wanted a closer look. Sightings thread is great if you don't care for the other person to ever see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts