1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently bought a V70R AWD (2000 model) I'm VERY satisfied with the car
it's a rocket ship on wheels
One thing that doesn't make me smile though, is the CD player in the SC-901 radio.

The CD player only plays original discs, so my home burned compilations won't play………

So the Ipod is the way to go then? But how……? there's no aux input on this radio (or is there?) to connect the Ipod to.

So can any one tell me what I need to connect an Ipod to the SC-901 ?????????

Thanks in advance,

Appie

·
Registered
682 Posts
Re: Ipod & SC-901 what do i need ???????? (Appie)

Congratulations on the car. There's a sticky thread at the top of this forum "aux input" or something that has info on an adapter for the SC-901 from blitzsafe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ipod & SC-901 what do i need ???????? (Duett)

Quote »
Congratulations on the car. There's a sticky thread at the top of this forum "aux input" or something that has info on an adapter for the SC-901 from blitzsafe.

Thnx, I had a 850 T5R before this one, the T5R was nothing but trouble the last 2 years, I hope this one will be even more fun. The drive is much better then the T5R so it's an addiction already……….

Oke, if I'm right, when using the Blitzsafe device,

(Hmm how do i insert an image in this post ?????)

I can hook up the Ipod to the SC-901 with for instance the Dension IceLinkPlus (http://www.dension.com/icelink_info.htm) to let the SC-901 believe there's a CD-Changer connected to it??????????

I'm I correct with this assumption???

Appie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.