SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All:

Is there software I need to update in the car or a subscription I have to pay for in order to continue with the iPhone Volvo app that tells me at a glance stuff like whether the Volvo is unlocked or windows rolled down?

It worked for 6 months or so and then stopped. I figured that date couldn't be arbitrary and it must be something I subscribe to. Is this Sensus or Volvo On Call?

If someone could provide a link to all this good stuff, I'd appreciate it. If it's too expensive I don't think the iPhone App will be worth it, but it if it's reasonable I may just re-up (if it's a subscription based thing). Thanks!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You have to renew the Volvo On-Call service after the complimentary six months. I think its about $100 a year. I forget exactly what you can still do with the VOC app if you don't pay, for example, I think you can still remote start the car, but you don't get driving journal, "send to car" from the map, etc.

There are a few good threads on the forum, just search for them, i know of one that has the price sheet for renewing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts