SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After downloading the latest software update from Apple, I noticed the car does not show my call history anymore. All other functions with the phone work fine,and I don't have this problem with my wife's Mazda. This happen to anyone else? Thoughts?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2017 V60 went a little wonky at first. I had to relocate my phone but it worked fine after that. Reboot, or hard reboot your phone. Then reconnect. You might have to delete & start over? Odd though. You’d if think it’s on your phone, it would show up on your car.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Mine works fine in my car 2012 S60 ( T6 )

iPhone 8 Plus Update 13.1.3

·
Registered
614 Posts
I havent looked at my call history yet but now when I access messages it shows a message history and it didn't do that before. I only showed the messages that I received after I started the car for that trip before the iPhone iOS upgrade.
iPhone 10R.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I havent looked at my call history yet but now when I access messages it shows a message history and it didn't do that before. I only showed the messages that I received after I started the car for that trip before the iPhone iOS upgrade.
iPhone 10R.
Similar thing here, it used to only show messages received after starting the car but now if I have unread texts when I get into the car it shows those along with the rest of the history. But call history was still there...same as before.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine works fine. iPhone X IOS Update 13.1.3, 2017 S60i T5. Just make sure you didnt clear the phone history otherwise you wont see anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts