SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an iPhone 6s. When connected to the car via bluetooth, the volume of a call fluctuates wildly. This didn't happen with my iPhone 4! Anybody else experiencing this?

·
Registered
745 Posts
I just got an iPhone 6s. When connected to the car via bluetooth, the volume of a call fluctuates wildly. This didn't happen with my iPhone 4! Anybody else experiencing this?
Nope no issues with my vehicle (iPhone 6S using 9.0.2)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have your dealer upgrade your vehicle bpm,icm,aud to latest software available
I just got my 10k service done and the dealer upgraded my software. Are you talking about a specific program?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not having a volume issue with my 6S, but I was noticing choppy audio streaming at first. Since updating to iOS 9.1, this seems to have been fixed. Wondering if your volume issue has been corrected as well?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not having a volume issue with my 6S, but I was noticing choppy audio streaming at first. Since updating to iOS 9.1, this seems to have been fixed. Wondering if your volume issue has been corrected as well?
Seems I spoke too soon - Still having choppy audio. iPhone 6S, iOS 9.1, 2015 XC60.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your replies. Going to the dealer next week to look at it. Having a hands-free phone call has become nearly impossible due to low volume :-(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Any chance it's your speed sensitive volume settings instead?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this thread is old but wanted to add that I had this exact same problem. The phone was not possible to use because the volume would fade. Mine was an iPhone SE (same generation as 6. just smaller). I made the dealer take the car back as it had a few electronic issues but the hands free issue was a deal breaker for me as it was the whole reason to purchase a new/used car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts