SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends at Swedespeed.

We've completed our new Transmission Torque Mount! This is the highest quality Torque Mount available! Completely machined out of billet aluminum and finalized with polyurethane bushings.

Vehicle Applications
850, S70, V70 1998-2007, C70 1998-2004, S60 2001-2009, S80 5 cylinder 2004-2006, XC70 2001-2007, XC90 5 cylinder 2003-2007.

This does not fit 1998-2000 AWD models. This does not fit 6 cylinder or V8 models

You can either purchase this as a complete assembly or just purchase the small end that attaches to the transmission. The small bushing in the factory torque mount is the most common failure. The small billet assembly will work with the factory unit. If you want to go all out, purchase the complete assembly!

Below is the the link for the complete assembly and vehicle applications:

http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9216/120546-ipd-hd-billet-polyurethane-transmission-torque-mount

Below is the link for the small billet assembly and vehicle applications:

http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9217...hane-transmission-torque-mount-bushing-insert

Part #120546 Complete Assembly

Part #120547 Small Assembly

If you have further questions, feel free to contact us anytime!

Have a great day!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
man that's purdy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just placed my order :)

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Its so sexy

why am i so broke

·
Registered
919 Posts
Can the large blue bushing be replaced with the black one that you've been selling for a while?

·
Registered
31 Posts
So glad you're offering this. Just ordered one of the small bushings.

Very nice that no bushings have to be pressed out.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Shiny!

Psst iPd, now that I've moved to Subaru... why is RalliTEK's selection of parts for my 2012 STi so lame :D

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for all the comments!

-Our older black style bushings are a harder durometer of polyurethane. You can still use the black bushing in the larger side of our Billet piece if you choose

-The older versions we sold were aftermarket units. The aftermarket has been changing how the bushing is held into the housing making it more difficult for us to remove. We didn't have any solution for the small end other than burning out the old rubber bushing and supplying a Powerflex unit.

We decided to create a part that we would have consistent control over utilizing our upgraded polyurethane bushings.

Thank you for all the questions and comments. We appreciate the support!

Have a great day!

Chris

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...$170?

For $56 you can buy both powerflex bushings, install takes less than 15 minutes and can be done with basic hand tools. Is the other $114 the cost of inserting two bushings and making the mount pretty?...

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
...$170?

For $56 you can buy both powerflex bushings, install takes less than 15 minutes and can be done with basic hand tools. Is the other $114 the cost of inserting two bushings and making the mount pretty?...
I did just the bushings. Took longer than 15 minutes haha. Had to take it to a mechanic to press out. He battled it for 15 minutes ;)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I did just the bushings. Took longer than 15 minutes haha. Had to take it to a mechanic to press out. He battled it for 15 minutes ;)
I used a torch, hammer, and vise (vice?), came out with no problems at all...but maybe I got lucky? I literally just held the rubber under the torch for 2-3 mins until the whole thing went up in flame.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
...$170?

You're an idiot. "Making the mount pretty"? Powerflex ONLY comes with the bushings, which cost next to nothing to produce. Let me know when you can produce a complex two piece mount WITH bushings using simple hand tools as well, maybe then I won't think you're an ignorant troll.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
You're an idiot. "Making the mount pretty"? Powerflex ONLY comes with the bushings, which cost next to nothing to produce. Let me know when you can produce a complex two piece mount WITH bushings using simple hand tools as well, maybe then I won't think you're an ignorant troll.

Sent from my iPhone
This is meant to be ironic?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts