SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
41 - 60 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Something forged, light, easy to clean, and doesn't trap snow.

·
Registered
691 Posts
bringing it back old school boys... 1997 vw gti.. Im looking to put these same rims on my v70r.. 18x8 in the front and 18x10 in the back.. of coarse i had adapters on the car...

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
these BBS that come on the polestar c70

·
Registered
348 Posts

could look cool

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I will be in the market for a VST style wheel

·
Registered
145 Posts

I like the RH C5's as well. The C5's might look a little better because they are smoother/simpler.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I love these on my car, but you don't have them anymore and I curbed one. Please don't ask why I didn't buy 5....
This is hot hot hot. I love the way the light hits them on the various planes, they look like they're in motion even when standing still. Me likey.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We've explored a few designs, but in order for a few to work, they would have to be 17"x8". As you all know all our wheels fit P80- chassis. Any of you running 17"x8" wheels. For the 17" crowd, is that something you would run on your car instead of 7 or 7.5?
Why? I would say 2/3 if not more of us who are looking for an alternative to Pegs are looking at 18" options. Why totally remove yourself from that market?

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
If you're only going to make 17" wheels, please just make cheap, okay looking, and strong wheels that people can use as snow tires. Nobody on here is really going to go out of their way to buy 17" wheels no matter how good they look, 17s are too small on the R.

Also Connor, *you're a donkey. There's too much metal there, it doesn't look nearly as good as the pegs.

·
Registered
951 Posts
My two favorite wheels: Heico V and VST Monoblocks

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
make those axis wheels, or anything at all with a deep dish. seriously just make something with a dish. if they have a dish and are lighter than pegs, i will buy them

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
these rims in various colors!

Also in RED!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
41 - 60 of 300 Posts