SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Swedespeed!

Ipd has been looking into creating a new wheel for late model Volvos. We would like to get some feedback from our favorite enthusiasts in the market. Post a picture or tell us about your favorite design! We would like to offer a 17” and 18” wheel that retails between $168.00-$188.00 per wheel. We’ve been offering the Pegasus Replica for many years.

The Pegasus has been a traditional favorite amongst the Volvo community. Is it time to offer something new? Once we get your input, we can limit the selection down to a few wheels and post a poll. This will all help us determine which direction we should move next!

We appreciate your cooperation in this venture and hope to gain some knowledge into what the consumers want for their Volvo!

We hope to hear from you! Please post pictures of your favorite wheel design from any manufacture. It doesn't have to be Volvo specific at this time!

Thank you

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thank god. Please please please have something by next spring!

I'd murder for any mesh/multispoke wheels like BBS LMs/F1s or OZ Superturismos/Superleggeras

·
Registered
727 Posts
i love the CF werks Vanilla performance wheels! Believe they are discontinued though :(

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It's odd b/c I feel like almost every aftermarket people put on the R's just don't look right. I have seen 2-3 cars on this forum with great looking wheels but cannot remember which members. And I imagine those wheels are probably pretty pricey.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
If anyone hand sketches a design, I can mock it up in solidworks and send them the file...

But in the meantime, let's make this one! Blake already has some on his R... I love the pink accents.

·
Registered
491 Posts

1 - 20 of 300 Posts