SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got my IPD sway bars in. I'm planning on throwing in the Delrin subframe bushings as well, as I hear the job requires the subframe to be dropped.

The 2001 t5 also shifts weird from park or neutral to drive, and has started giving me a small clunk in lower gears on hotter days even with the new cooler and filter...

I plan on getting new solenoids from ebay, but is there anywhere better, or is cleaning the oem ones better? I've been told while the subframe is down I might as well do this, is it much extra work?

Also , are there any other parts I should consider while dropping the subframe? I am thinking of getting all new bolts etc for the subframe from FCP, but anything other than that?

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Replace the hydraulic motor mounts while the subframe is down

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replace the hydraulic motor mounts while the subframe is down
Thanks man. I was actually toying with the idea before, as I had them and the pad mount sitting around as spares from when I was gunna complete the 2003.

Do you have any input on the solenoids for the transmission? I'm guessing new is best, I'm seeing about 160 new on ebay, but is the job itself a ton of labor except for the subframe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts