SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Swedespeed-

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. We have a new Bolt Kit for the Coil Cover. Right now I have them in Silver and Blue. We might be able to offer other colors in the future, but as of right now these were the two colors requested.

Here are the links to the website if you're interested in enhancing the looks under the hood! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

batteries are not included-

Blue-
http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9388/120806-spark-plug-cover-bolt-kit-blue

Silver-
http://www.ipdusa.com/products/9389/120809-spark-plug-cover-bolt-kit-silver

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Looks nice, I like the dressed up bolts!

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...sould have charged an even $100

Bolts tend to be very very pricey.
Haaaaa- Remember they're aluminum, not titanium! Bolts are super expensive. I have a titanium bolt kit on my motocross bike. I lost one of the radiator shroud cover bolts, it was $15.00 for one! I tried keeping the price down for these aluminum/anodized ones. Cool thing, they're not off the shelf, we made these specific. Totally not necessary, but are they? After I put a silver set on our project car, I won't go back!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
what class anodization are they? Just curious

·
Registered
501 Posts
Does this kit include the two bolts for the fuel rail cover? It would be nice to have those match as well and not need two different tools to remove the covers.

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Um wouldn't that mean they aren't include since there are 8 bolts holding down the coil cover (there are two under the charge pipe not shown in the picture). So if there are only 8 how can I get the extra two bolts and for how much?
I just added the individual bolts to the website. Part number 120701 and 120704.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
:facepalm:

I just ordered new coils from IPD over the weekend and need these (mine are starting to get stripped/corroded).

Oh well, always seems to be the way it works out.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sweet deal. I stripped the torx on my c70 and had to cut the plastic around the bolt to get it off.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Christmas gift idea!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I just ordered a set - need to change spark plugs and one of the bolts I have is semi stripped, I needed this excuse! :)

Replacing all 10 - just ordered/paid!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
That was quick... got them today!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts