SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: A set of IPD front and rear track sway bars. Both are 25mm. I have had the rear sway bar on my 2006 S60R for about 2 years. It is in like new condition. The front sway bar is brand new in the plastic. Both front and rear bars come with the IPD mounting hardware. I paid $471 shipped from IPD, asking: $325 plus $25 shipping to lower 48.
I am selling these bars because I recently upgraded to the IPD 28mm rear bar.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Excellent products here, and a very good price too.

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of that 28mm bar? I can't find it anywhere on their site?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, the IPD 28mm rear bar is for the V70R. It is a direct bolt in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI, I really like the 28mm rear bar, but running a VR bar on an SR must definitely be considered an "off label" use. IPD has discouraged doing this in the past. I would suggest serious research and consideration.

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I tell you what, the Track Spec R sways make a noticeable difference compared to the regular IPD R sways, so I imagine the 28mm bar makes the tendency to oversteer even greater. I am aware of this though, thanks!

Somebody is going to get a great deal on these sways, can't beat this price!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
FYI, I really like the 28mm rear bar, but running a VR bar on an SR must definitely be considered an "off label" use. IPD has discouraged doing this in the past. I would suggest serious research and consideration.
Do you happen to know what IPD's reasoning behind this is?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Are these still available?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I sent a PM several days ago with no response yet... :(

Nothing like a good deal to make the seller disappear :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry for the delay. The sways are not sold yet. The original buyer is having second thoughts. I have been working with him. I should know today if the sale happens. If the deal falls apart, I will contact everyone in the order they expressed interest.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts