SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone have IPD's replica Peg's on their AWD S40's? I'm looking at replacing my Kazera wheels from Tire Rack after 7 years. I've had issues with the nylon hubcentric rings causing steering wheel vibrations and the aluminum is starting to look ratty even with a good cleaning. I am debating with going with an OEM Volvo wheel or these IPD replica's as replacements. Please let me know what you think, and if anyone has had issue with the replica's? :thumbup: :thumbdown:

http://www.ipdusa.com/products/4909/115262-pegasus-replica-wheel-17-inch-hyper-silver

My car

·
Registered
839 Posts
i havent heard anything bad about the reps and they look good.
but theyre a bit on the heavy side. upwards of 25lbs. i think

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've seen a few with 17 or 18 inch Pegs. Why not do something a little different?
I went with 18" OZ Superturismo but OZ do a light-weight 18" version which are very well suited to T5's.
Here's mine and yes it's dirty but it is Barents Blue albeit a V50 but the same model year (I did a 2008+ face-lift).

·
Registered
915 Posts
I got em in 18" black...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got em in 18" black...
Thanks for replying, do you have any other pics? Do you have any issues with them (quality, fit, finish)? Are they hubcentric or does IPD furnish quality rings?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts