SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was reading that thing on IPD's new items, looks cool. I hope they get the whole Heico line, they have some cool stuff, although I guess it wouldnt make much sense for them to offer their chips, but maybe as an alternative. I would like to see them carry the exhausts as an alternative. Actually the thing I was most intrested in was the brake upgrade kit that comes with larger discs, new pads, and new carriers. I think that kit with my braided lines would make for some really nice stopping ability. I know I seem obsessed with brakes, Im not, I am just frustrated with how good acceleration and handeling are, but how poor the brakes seem, atleast compared with other similar cars I have driven. Even my moms Volvo V70 feels like it has better brakes. I know that specs wise the 850 had really good numbers and brake abilities, but they dont have the feel to match, and it wasnt spectacular. So I want this kit, I wonder what it will cost, when it will be available, and how well it will work.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Re: IPD new stuff (pj's 850)

They sent us some of the new catalogs (just sending them out to their mailing list about now) with the brake system in it. It'll be $395 for the kit (front wheels only). It takes them from 280mm to 302mm.

George

1 - 2 of 2 Posts