1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
1.2"... Isn't that less than what Eibachs and TME springs drop the car by (1.5")?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda sketchy seeing how there's zip ties involved lol
Lol, I was wondering what those were for. Figured it had something to do with hold some wire away from them or something like that.

cmon, that's to hold the spring in place...that's all. :D
As long as they are grade 8 zip ties you should be good!! ;)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Lol, I was wondering what those were for. Figured it had something to do with hold some wire away from them or something like that.

As long as they are grade 8 zip ties you should be good!! ;)
nah, if you look closely in the pic the mount has tiny holes in it ...the zippy ties hold the mount in the place if you like to level in up to 1/4 of an inch ...;)

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Jesus, I love you iPd but if you're this late into the game you should be bringing the heat. 1.2"???? I wish my EIBACHS were lower, and they're lower than THAT!

Although my car did just sit at my mechanic's for 10 weeks and is actually lower now :)

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nah, if you look closely in the pic the mount has tiny holes in it ...the zippy ties hold the mount in the place if you like to level in up to 1/4 of an inch ...;)
Good eye dougy!

R.Photo, your car seems to sit at the perfect height. Can't get any better than that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Eibach kit also lowers the vehicles by 1.2" and dougy is correct, the zip ties are for the additional spacer that comes with the kit. The spacer will give you .25" to .5" ride height adjustment and a slight increase in spring rate.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I just ordered mine so I hope to have them in this weekend.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts