SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be running an in-depth look at the new Volvo/TME ECU upgrades for North American Volvos tomorrow morning. This information is direct from ipd, and includes everything but pricing which they can provide.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
We will be running an in-depth look at the new Volvo/TME ECU upgrades for North American Volvos tomorrow morning. This information is direct from ipd, and includes everything but pricing which they can provide.
Hmm...have they developed an ECU upgade for every Volvo that has the multiplex electronics? Do you have any experience with Sam Steffansson, from Sweden? Their website is very dedicated to Volvo (and Renault) tuning...their upgrade costs about $700 without freight...But they seem to have nailed down all the newer Volvos...

Yannis

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be up in the next half hour or so.

To answer your question, it would appear that they've hit most of them, but not yet all. They seem to be working on that

Regarding SAM and others, I have contacted SAM and Heico about possibly being involved in our ECU shootout. AT the very least, Heico has sent me dyno data on theirs, but I am hoping for an ECU from both for comparison.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts