SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Swedespeed members;
for the next two weeks (till wednesday the 24th) i will be accepting all E-MAILS regarding the IPD group buy. After speaking to Scott over at IPD we have decided that the best thing to do is have all serious people submit to me what you would want to buy, what kind of price you would look for and any kind of packages of IPD stuff that you may be able to assemble. To help other interested buyers, you may want to post your requested items due to the nature of a group buy; more is better.
I will also be posting this on volvospeed, volvotuning and brickboard, so there will be a good amount of people given this opportunity and i feel that we should get some pretty good prices.
The products will be ordered and purchased through Scott Hart, but forewarded to him via e-mails that you send TO ME.

Most likely the payment/order will take place the first of May which gives you all time to check your wallets and your cars for those upgrades that you KNOW YOU NEED.

Take Care all, and remember, if you love your car, you'll buy it a present.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am interested but I don't know how much is the MS Design body kit for the S60. Can you please ask them for a quote?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would like to get an exhaust for my 02 T5, but need to know how much. Obviously we get a discount with this group buy, do you know how much of a discount yet?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by coladin:
I would like to get an exhaust for my 02 T5, but need to know how much. Obviously we get a discount with this group buy, do you know how much of a discount yet?
I would also be interested in the exhaust for my car.

Yannis

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
That MS Design kit is a GREAT idea. Somebody should organize a GB for the MS Design products through IPD and post it on the other sites (vvspy, brickboard etc.). That's an item that I think Scott is trying to gauge demand for, and it isn't easy to bring over, but easier with larger numbers. If somebody wants to pioneer that, I bet it'd be worth their while. Because of my affiliation with this site, and the fact that I don't own an S60, I'm not going to do it, but you may want to consider it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
As for the MS Design Kit, I got an email from Eurosport which is located in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, that they were also judging requests for the body kit and they were considering ordering it as well.

I can forward the email to any Canadians interested.

Not sure how it will compare to the IPD but it may save us Canadians some of that evil cross border duty etc.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
That's a good idea. Another one I see on Vortex a lot is when users on the other side of the pond find those cool, hard to find, parts that aren't offered here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts