SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the correct date for thr garage sale? Is there going to be a GTG on friday night and where might it take place.

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,791 Posts
It is scheduled for Saturday, May 19.

I'm sure there will be a GTG Friday night. I propose we go back to the Laurelwood Public House and Brewery. We were there two years ago and I think everyone had a good time there.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
It is scheduled for Saturday, May 19.

I'm sure there will be a GTG Friday night. I propose we go back to the Laurelwood Public House and Brewery. We were there two years ago and I think everyone had a good time there.
Yeah, that was way better than last year.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
anyone know if there is a GB for the ipd tune?
Kevin Rutledge told me that; "Our garage sales are a blanket discount. Everything is at least 10% off and select items are 15% off."

If you have a specific question about a GB in conjunction with the garage sale, contact him at Kevin Rutledge [[email protected]]

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Maybe IPD should consider opening an outlet on the east coast.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Maybe IPD should consider opening an outlet on the east coast.
It's called Viva :p
Quite honestly I feel like we have a good states spread IPD for everywhere but northeast and FCP and Viva out of the North-East. George is a great guy and the guys at FCP are equally up there. I just wish they would arrange a Garage Sale or in George's case a Warehouse Sale out of their NH Warehouse..........so I can pick of stuff I've been dreaming about for much cheaper :)...

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
You guys realize that IPD does the garage sale pricing online post event right? It's mostly just the car show and old part sale you miss out on.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
you guys realize that ipd does the garage sale pricing online post event right? It's mostly just the car show and old part sale you miss out on.

Sent from my htc sensation 4g using tapatalk
we need that though!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I'm in for either location (BW3's or the Laurelwood Brewery). Just gotta make sure I show up on time this year. :eek:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I'm in for either location (BW3's or the Laurelwood Brewery). Just gotta make sure I show up on time this year. :eek:
I'm psyched for my first garage sale + GTGs and I'm looking forward to caravaning out there with some other ID & UT SSers!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Just gotta make sure I show up on time this year. :eek:
Justin,

Since you'll be coming down I-5 this year, all you have to do is get on the road Friday afternoon and you'll be sucked down to Portland by all the other Volvos on the road. :D You'll make it in plenty of time for the GTG.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Also, someone else can organize the GTG this year; I am done being the ring leader.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts