SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show was great, all though not a fan of getting up early on a day off other than to see some awesome cars, or go ride... so ill call it win! i had about 1.5 hour drive in for the show my self, but nothing compared to aj(carrera gt).

pics

engine of the RSI race car(240).... not sure why i didnt pic the whole car.... full track car, wide body, wing ect...

sick valve cover of on it

legit headlights lol

the ipd xc60, trailer and bike combo...trailer is nuts... full matching bbs wheel, trailer is a funtional air tank, bike is modded, and some crazy road bike up top. oh yeah, and matching yoshimira exahust tips on it... bike has the same!

fitted and flushed s80

ford small blocked 1800...so clean, took the vintage award

bagged 870 took best fwd, clean, just plain sick...last pic is a vid

grafiti'd 245, super clean job.
tv had the process of the spray job start to finish set on a loop

had these down both sides, kinda different

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Carerra's car

name this member..... rode in this car, super slow, runs like crap, hack job of styling :D

for real tho, this car is legit as hell... nothing about it i dislike, and damn is it quick. will be looking at getting one of these in the future... thanks again man!

best in show winner, S60R. Matte clear vinyl over sonic blue...uh mazing

randoms

name that intake manifold...

big boost on that guy...

seen this on an R, so fitting!

engine bay of best rwd, didnt click pick of the full car for some reason... but damn

cool beater!

my car lol...

smooooooooooothies

another 40, talked to the fella a bit and tried to get him to join, time will tell.

PEDOBEAR!!!

danm nice VR

Kpax c30

flat green wrap with some carbon wrap on an R

new bling on my car

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nice Pics!! Love that VR...WoW

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Did you happen to meet the Kpax car owner, was his name Trevor? If so then he is from bham and wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna do some vinyl work haha.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Stupid thing auto edited out Kpax is what I meant to say.

iPad

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I love what Carerra did but aside from that my vote goes for this C30
I really dig what he did with his white car! Just look how the vinyl flows into the black of the side view mirror. Simply NICE

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh ha, no I did not meet him. Quick little tid bits on p1 turnout, but that's it.

Car is sick for sure, but his vinyl needed more work. Bubbles and a rushed job I suspect.

I really liked the 1800, an R that I seem to have no pics of, and the flat green R. The blue one no doubt was sweet, but the wheels did nothing for me, color wise they were a great choice.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i saw this c30 on instgram and was like whaaaa?. it does look nice but not as nice as that blue VR

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Sh!t, wish I could have planned my seattle trip to be then, but its later this summer... D:

I had no idea that that trailer was an air tank, that's awesome! And that fire extinguisher intake manifold is awesome too!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there was ALOT of cool stuff there. got my IPD door pin bezels for cheap and got a free grill badge. they do 15% on everything that day. the sales line was through the lobby and well in the shop space too

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
IPD will have their on-line sale sometime in June, same discounts. Fun show, by this time next year the V50 will finally be done, I think I'll put it in their show. Gotta show off the potential of our platform.
I loved that red P1800 with the 289 in it, nice work there.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
I'm definitely going next year, probably bring some stuff for the sale as well.

Not sure if I will have anything new to show next year but if need be I'll throw some flare on the current unit and would be show worthy then. With a front lip and the Advans it would look legit enough to put in the show.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Like mine was!? I did hold down the only s40 in the show.
Btw, better match aj in the flare dept... Just sayin lol

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
I gots no front lip and still rockin green wheels with snow tires, she wasn't prepared haha.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
thanks for sharing Primo (and "lol" at 56k nap)
i MUST HAVE fire extinguisher mani

1 - 20 of 21 Posts