SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ipd flashed ECU / Tune for sell.

It is a Stage 2 ECU meant for 16.5 psi. I purchased it from another volvo forum member a while back and I run it since 2011 on my daily 850t5m without any issue. This Ipd tune is rock solid and I never got less than 15 psi on hot days, and 16-17 psi on warm/cold weather. AFR are perfect all the way ! (My 20 years old wastegate is full of rust and stock pressure)

This tune is for a manual 850 turbo/T5/R without EGR. If you have EGR, it will work but throw a check engine light for missing EGR I guess... :p

It's meant for orange injectors and 15g/16t turbo, but will work with a lot of other setups. (I have a set of oranges with less than 60k miles on it if you need them : 20$ for the set of 5)

I have the original IPD receipt of 595$... I will leave it for 400$ - You know what you get for... it is not an ARD or SpeedTuning Tune... ;)

Thanks !

Gabriel

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just an FYI, this will work fine for a car with EGR. Since the tune won't be looking for anything there you won't get a CEL. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Does that mean its setup for motronic 4.4?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
does the obd2 still work then?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The tune is normaly designed for a 850 T5-M without EGR (so 94-95, But it will work fine in 96-97 equipped with EGR without any check engine/code).

I don't think 850 T5-M with manual transmission had obd2 in 94-95 (My 95 850 T5-M don't have it)... So, I'm pretty sure the answer is No, But I canno't confirm because there's no obd2 plug on my car... only obd1 under the hood.. and I only had one CEL over the years with this tune (o2 sensor related, and it never came back after replacement)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts