SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (Scott Hart)

And here I was thinking I wasn't going to go watch this!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (cicatrizdare)

Yup i didnt see it either....what a bummer....oh well the SS and the RT were good enough though lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (vsweede40life)

Didn't see it either and I actually eye ball the whole screen on scenes where there are cars all over.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (djeremya)

Least they didnt do all that work just for the movie because yeah it was definitely cut from the movie. Maybe it will at least make the deleted scenes section on the DVD

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (Scott Hart)

I'm glad to know that I wasn't going crazy when I didn't see the C30. That was mainly the reason why I even went... oh well. Maybe they will show a brick when they make the next one.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (sb960)

I was a little disappointed ... saw the making-of gallery, and hoped that there would be a volvo in the movie... but yeah, what the hell...

pity!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Re: ipd C30 Concept in the new Fast & Furious - Opens in theatres Friday April 3rd (crossie)

That sucks. It was turbo AND supercharged too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts