SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swedespeed-

This is the first time ipd has ever offered a Black Friday Sale. We would like to thank all of you for your support. If there's something you need, I guarantee it's on sale. Everything we offer is on sale.

Check out the specifics for this web event only sale-

We also put together a somewhat funny video regarding our Black Friday Sale! Enjoy-

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Wow! We spoke, and you delivered. iPD FTW! Video is nostalgic though lol... so professional. :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
are kids seats still just 5 bucks?

·
Registered
373 Posts
The video was hilarious! Can't wait. I need to order up some shtuff... though I did just order a couple items on Saturday that are now listed for sale :(

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Good. Now I just need to figure out how to keep my wife from questioning me when yet another package of car parts shows up at my house. I guess I should start marking my packages hold for pick up and go get them now that I got the wagon running again.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, time to buy an exhaust!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts

Sorry, I had to...

·
Registered
337 Posts
got my cart saved. just waiting for friday

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I love you IPD!

·
Registered
373 Posts
The video was hilarious! Can't wait. I need to order up some shtuff... though I did just order a couple items on Saturday that are now listed for sale :(
That's awesome Chris! Though I was probably being a little dramatic. All I ordered was the beginner's oil filter set (3 filters & a filter wrench)... so I only paid a couple bucks over the sale price. I'm not sweating it. I really appreciate the offer to make it up though. 1st class all the way!

Now.. I will be ordering the poly inserts, upper mount, & trans link mount while it's on sale :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts