SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Will you send $5?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of us are hoping for InvisiHitch to design a hitch for the XC90, but they don't have an XC90 to work on. How about we incentivize someone to bring their XC90 to the InvisiHitch guys?

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know this is a silly idea, but if it helps make it happen, it is 100% worth it to me.

And I WILL send the $$.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription Denim Blue, T5, Prancing Moose, AWD, Climate,
1,843 Posts
If that's the Draw-Tite folks looks like they're literally within five miles of my house.

Unfortunately, I don't have an XC90 to donate them...

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
If that's the Draw-Tite folks looks like they're literally within five miles of my house.
InvisiHitch is in the Atlanta, GA area.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
An Atlanta dealer should just let them borrow one of their Demo vehicles.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep it up, XC90 owners!! If we want an InvisiHitch, this may be the best way to get it!!

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
only NINE people care about the hitch?

·
Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,739 Posts
I would send $50.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I think there are many more that would care if they knew details... Some of which have been raised above. I for one CANNOT wait until there is a "no cut" bumper solution that integrates seamlessly.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just a bump to keep this on page one

I agree that I'd give more than $5 for this. I'd give $50 if I actually owned a new XC90

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
...I agree that I'd give more than $5 for this. I'd give $50 if I actually owned a new XC90
Ditto as I would give more $5. I have resigned myself not to get one until there is a much better solution. I would think that VCNA could earn a lot of customer satisfaction points (and even incremental revenue) by partnering with InvisiHitch.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bumping!!

Looks like we might have $45!!

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What's the latest? Any progress on the InvisiHitch?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this topic about? What kind of hitch are you discussing?

I live in Norway and have standard hitch installed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what is this topic about? What kind of hitch are you discussing?

I live in Norway and have standard hitch installed.
The EU has a different hitch than what we get in the US. In the EU, from what I understand, the hitch is automatic, and can be hidden. In the US, by regulation, hitches have to be fixed. The solution Volvo initially came up with in the US involves cutting part of the rear bumper. This thread is about trying to come up with a more elegant solution; one that does not involve cutting into the bumper.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts