SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Invisible Tow Hitch for North America for Volvo 2016 XC90 (and other Volvo models) - Discussion

Please indicate your level of interest in an invisible tow hitch for the North American standards by using the poll above. As suggested below, I will keep this thread for the discussion. Thanks and I apologize for my novice skills with polling.

Please go to http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?266081-Strange-New-Issue-with-Internet&goto=nextoldest to vote and to continue the discussion.

Moderators: Would you please merge the discussions below into the related thread with the poll? Apologies for the mixup.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very very interested. I live in Atlanta and just took delivery of my xc90. If someone can send me the address and phone number of the person at invisihitch, i am happy to be the guinea angel.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm interested. I *must* have a hitch by this spring, and the OEM solution is not an option for me. Right now I'm planning on the Curt hitch.

2016 XC90 T6 Inscription
2015.5 XC60 T6 R-Design

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would, but I would need it now! My XC-90 is due in mid January, and I need to tow that week. Currently have ordered the Dealer option, with electronic brake.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very very interested. I live in Atlanta and just took delivery of my xc90. If someone can send me the address and phone number of the person at invisihitch, i am happy to be the guinea angel.
InvisiHitch, 4250 Brogdon Exchange, Suite A, Suwanee, GA 30024, 678-400-0121. I will PM you with contact name and phone number. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts