SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Please indicate your level of interest in an invisible tow hitch for the North American standards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The subject of Volvo tow hitches that meet the North American standards has been discussed for many months throughout multiple threads.

The purpose of this poll is to provide sufficient customer feedback and quantifiable data for the Accessories manager at VCNA to re-evaluate and/or partner with a reputable manufacturer of invisible tow hitches (e.g., InvisiHitch).

Please participate even if you will not be towing, but if you would like to use the tow hitch for accessories, such as a rear-mounted bike rack.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Gary, this is the third thread you've created with this title. You may want to attempt to edit this or one of the other existing ones before creating a 4th, lol.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang. I am sorry about that. It kept timing out - only giving me 2 minutes. I did not think that the others saved. I will asked the moderators to remove the others if I cannot. Thanks, Paradox, for letting me know.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Sure thing, now others are posting in the other threads without the poll, lol. I made a post in one sending them here to continue the discussion and vote in your poll.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please use this thread for voting and further discussion. I have asked the moderators to move other discussions to this thread and close out the other one. Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
It would be nice if we were able to get a comment from Volvo about their plans for improvements in the trailer hitch design and look for the US market (IF they have any plans even that would be nice to know!)
Thanks for taking the lead with this issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts