SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had been looking for a mk4 volkswagen GTI and I came across this 2004 Volvo v70r and I could NOT say no. I have had an s80 before (trans failed) but I didn’t hesitate to pick up this amazing car. Guys I am in love with it. The previous owner put a bunch of nice IPD suspension and engine parts in it. Tons of maintenance in the last 10k miles. The car currently has 155k miles. I picked it up down in sunnyvale and drove straight to work, only to see another black v70r pulling out. We gave eachother a V sign and that was hilarious. Its an automatic and the paint is a little rough (hood, roof and side view mirrors are vinyl wrapped) but it runs great. Anyways, see you around!
-Zach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a FMIC too!! Congrats and Welcome!!!!
The Intercooler yes! It has snabb intake and IPD coolant hoses and vacuum lines. IPD lower control arms, bunch of bushings done as well! The 4c suspension is also a fairly new set.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wow. Nice find and all the fun upgrades have been done for you. Enjoy and welcome to the R club. There is a lot of great resources and knowledge on this board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clay Barred, Waxed and Detailed Interior. My barber offered to take some shots of the new wagon.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Gorgeous shots! These cars have one of the most beautiful and timeless car designs of the last few decades. Pictures like this emphasize those qualities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts