SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, my 3 night shots:

And I took these today:

My littlest, Nolan, thinks Daddy's new car is neat!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
+2

Where in MD are you?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I'm in PA. Boiling Springs, near Harrisburg.
Ahhhh just thought you were from MD cause the Prix pictures from Bmore.

My girlfriends parents live in New Milford, PA or as I like to call it the middle of f'in nowhere :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm only about an hour and 15 minutes from Bmore.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guhhhllllhlll gobi, pinstriping AND zebra striping, you've got your work cut out for you...
What is guhhhlllhlll gobi? The Gobi does need cleaned, I was trying to order some leatherique today, but got side-tracked. The trim all needs painted, but I like the textured black color. I think I'll just try to repaint it flat black.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Where'd you get that R pinstripe? :) Passion Gobi FTW!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Has anyone experimented with just putting on the rear IPD swaybar? I know on my GLI, that was preferred as it allowed less understeer than putting both in. The SR so far seems to clearly push, and tightening up only the rear should eliminate some roll, but also improve turn-in, I think.

Also, I'd like to replace the bushings on the upper strut stablizer. I think I found some of them on IPD, but can't find the upper bushing (I imagine there is an upper and a lower bushing), and I'd also like to replace the bushing on the engine mount that is attached to the strut bar, but I can't seem to find that part anywhere on IPD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts