SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our brand new S40 T5 AWD.

Barents blue, Black leather, Dynaudio Package, Bi-Xenon Lights and Power pass. seat.

I've had it about a month now, took delivery here in Germany. It is tons of fun to drive on the autobahn... Big fan so far. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Only one gripe right now and maybe someone could help me here (seriously this is dumb), how the F do I open the trunk from the inside with the car running??
Pressing unlock a few times doesn't do it, pressing the key doesnt do jack, and I DID read the manual. I am used to my AUDI with its dedicated trunk release button by the seat controls, does this damn thing have one??? Help me out!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Re: introducing Hans, (tnt06)

Quote, originally posted by tnt06 »
how the F do I open the trunk from the inside with the car running??

If it's the same as my '05, you can unlock the trunk by hitting the door unlock twice. You cannot "pop" the trunk. You have to unlock it and then manually open it.

Hope that helps...

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: (40 Rouge)

schönes auto!

grüße aus köln!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: (kpsingh0)

Quote, originally posted by kpsingh0 »
nice car.
but hans isnt a girls name. cars are woman. true story.lol
My old car was named 'Sven' since my dad made fun of me (not really) for driving a Swedish car (see signature for explanation) by calling me Sven. But with my new car a female name was definitely in-line and the jokes on them since they have had a bunch of problems with their E46/E39 cars whereas my P1 has been fine, and the little problems have all been corrected by the CPO.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Re: (KyleBrightman)

Quote, originally posted by KyleBrightman »

My old car was named 'Sven' since my dad made fun of me (not really) for driving a Swedish car (see signature for explanation) by calling me Sven. But with my new car a female name was definitely in-line.

Only in the U.S. do Swedes get attributed names like "Sven" and "Inga."

As a statistical side note: The two most popular names in Sweden for newborns in 2008 were "Maja" for girls and "Lucas" for boys. The two most common names in Sweden for all ages are "Maria" for women and "Erik" for men.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its named Hans after Dolph Lundgren (born Hans Lundgren).. also since I'm living in Germany Hans is just right.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (tnt06)

Its named Hans after Dolph Lundgren (born Hans Lundgren).. also since I'm living in Germany Hans is just right.

I went to SEMA and met a Hans, owned a company called Gemballa. Cool dude. Hans is ok in my book haha http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: (tnt06)

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif for Hans. My loyal shepherd of 11 yrs was named Hans. Great name! BTW: great looking car

Modified by gtimark at 2:16 PM 5-16-2009

1 - 18 of 18 Posts