SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I got rid of my old daily driver (Honda Prelude) and picked up an 07 S0R a few days ago. Just wanted to stop by and say what's up. I started reading this forum a few weeks ago just picking up some information. So far so good except for the weak Key FOB distance. I will only bore you with one pic since you all know what they look like.

Virgin car, never been modded. :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha I didn't even think about that! I don't plan on doing much exterior work to this. It will be my DD and I have plans for just some simple stuff.

One question, does anybody make a cover for the slot next to the radio? It's just to the left of the radio. Some sort of cover or insert that can be used to cover it up?

·
Registered
606 Posts
haha I didn't even think about that! I don't plan on doing much exterior work to this. It will be my DD and I have plans for just some simple stuff.

One question, does anybody make a cover for the slot next to the radio? It's just to the left of the radio. Some sort of cover or insert that can be used to cover it up?

Yes there is an alternate insert that is a cup holder instead and has a door. It can probably be modified to just be a door instead. The part number is 30660449.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ maxenar -- Thank you very much!! I was looking for the past two days for something.
@ Everybody else -- Thanks for the welcomes! I'll be sure to keep everybody updated on mods/progress/issues :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts