SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just purchased my first 2021 XC60 to replace my 2010 XC90.

The model I purchased does not have Sensus Navigation, which would be fine except that I dislike the blank space in the instrument cluster. I’m wondering if internet maps is able to display the current map in the driver screen.

If so, has anyone in the later model cars had luck replacing the SIM card with a T-Mobile SIM?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
It is really strange that you do not have navigation, ie that it is not activated
All XC60 models M2018-2021 have Sensus navigation only there are models where it is not activated
Only Sensus navigation can be displayed on the driver's screen
You can only change the navigation information or media player on the driver display

Try contacting this company

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
For the SIM, yes you can use Tmobile SIM.

Nav seem an option for some model trim. Not sure if it is software only that can be bought as an add-on.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Nav seem an option for some model trim. Not sure if it is software only that can be bought as an add-on.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk
As far as I know, all XC60 MY 2018/2019 had Sensus navigation hardware, it's just an option whether it's navi is activated or not
I don’t know if that’s left for MY 2021

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Yes you can just pay to get the navigation system turned on, but having it activated was an option. No you can't have the internet maps on the drivers display, and I don't believe that's even a supported app anymore. It got dropped awhile back from being included with new cars.

If you're doing this just to eliminate the dead space you can go into the settings, my car, display settings, driver display information and then you can at least put up the media information. it's honestly not too useful, but it would put something there.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 T8/Recharge
371 Posts
If your concern is just the dashboard instrument cluster, just set it to media information. Mine only displays Spotify (via CarPlay) or the radio current playing songs because I never use Sensus Nav.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts